Friday, August 22, 2008

Busy days

Well we have been busy busy busy! Our first day here was very quiet - we wandered around Garches - visited the local shops of Garches and let the kids play in the park for a bit. Our second day was on the Champs Elysee and I never realised how much there was to do on one street!!!!!!

After spending a full day out walking Paris we backed it up yesterday with a day at Minature France, a whole park with mini everything. So I can say that I have seen France in full LOL! Today it is pouring rain so we are thinking maybe a day shopping and resting as we are off to Disneyland on Sunday and Lochie is stuffed - he is being good but he is so tired. I will come back later today to post more photos as of course I have already taken hundreds hahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you having such a good time. Les