Monday, August 18, 2008

We are here!

We are here - after a marathon 24hours we have arrived!

The boys were fantastic I was really surprised we could not have asked for better. Lochie had a great time - played his DS watched some movies and TV and slept. Xander did not sleep as much but as per Xander he just trooped it along! Abu Dhabi airport is certainly different - amd OMG how many people were squashed into there at midnight - it was certainly an experience. I was the lucky bunny out of all of us that got pulled over for the metal detector going off - totally freaked me a bit I was taken into a little room to run the scanner over me - guess what dont wear underwire bras in Abu Dhabi cause it sends them off LOL. Yep you guessed it my bra sent off a metal detector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So whilst I m getting rescanned Jonathon had to get both boys and 4 backpacks off the belt - well what happens he forgot one - lucky 10mins later standing in the bording que for the plan we realise and he runs back and it is still sitting there! Phew that was the bag with Lochie's most prized possession - teddies! So we all made it safe on the plane and finished our marathon trip and landed in Paris on time. So that is about it for now no photos this post cause I need to rest.

No comments: